The following details will ensure that your inquiries and orders are deals with quickly and efficiently
- Length of cables required and individual drum lengths.
- Voltage designation.
- Relevant British or International standard.
- Number of cores.
- Color code & color sequence ( Phase colors and neutral color ).
- Conductor size, where applicable and size of reduced neutral conductor.
- Conductor material e. copper, aluminum.
- Conductor type ( solid class 1, stranded class 2 or Flexible strand class 5 ).
- Type of insulation (PVC, XLPE, Special compounds)
- Type of bedding.
- Fire Resistance Cables According to IEC 60331.
- Type of (STA, GSWA, AWA, STA+SWA, ….)
- Type of outer sheath ( PVC, Reduced Flame Propagation PVC, Low smoke and Fume sheath ….).
- Any other requirement, g. circular conductors, special PVC sheath material, drum weight limitation, etc.
- Cables are normally supplied in length of 1000 meters up to 95 mm2 and 500 m for larger sizes. Other lengths can be supplied if required.
- Single core cables normally in lengths of 1000 mm up to 240 mm2 & 500 m for larger sizes.